What do you get when you mix crab rangoon filling and crescent rolls? A quick and easy appetizer that will disappear!
- 4 ozs. crab meat (or imitation crab meat), finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- Combine crab meat, onions, garlic and cream cheese in a medium-sized bowl.
- Mix until all ingredients are evenly combined.
- Open the crescent rolls and separate into rectangles, pinching diagonal seams closed.
- Spread 1/8 of the cream cheese mixture onto the dough and roll like a cinnamon roll from the long side of the rectangle.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Cut each roll into six rolls and place them on an ungreased cookie sheet, cut side up.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-14 minutes, until browned.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.